Friday 13 December 2019

ASTHA TAMANG MASKEY GOTTA LOVE DOWNLOAD

Q How did you perceive life as a teenager? In the tide of life don't waste your time to go on a ride. The Biker Next Door "A four-wheeler moves the body, but a two-wheeler moves the soul. Here she shares with us, what she was like as a teenager. Let her petite stature not deceive you. astha tamang maskey gotta love

Uploader: Grojas
Date Added: 16 July 2016
File Size: 58.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 36629
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Q Did you have any inferiority complex?

astha tamang maskey gotta love

Q What kind of music did you listen to as a teenager? They are liberal people, who have always backedme with whatever I chose to do in life.

astha tamang maskey gotta love

One always has a choice and a say over what he or she wants in life. I explored many different genres which helped me a lot as a songwriter. Music to me was much like a way to express myself. Let not other people influence you. A For some reason I always did. In due course of time people have come to know me more, and that in turn adds pressure, so in a way yes, I do have to work on overcoming this inferiority complex.

Here she shares with us, what she was like as a teenager. Q How did you perceive life as a teenager?

I was always good at academics, I loved mathematics and sciences but I was into music, I learnt how to play the guitar. A I used to listen to The Venga Boys. A I went through a lot of phases.

Sabai thikai huncha astha tamang maskey gotta

My family moved around a lot when I was little, so it was kind of a hard thing to cope and keep up with different places. I suggest all the teenagers out there to be safe and stay away from all the negativity.

Q How close were you to your passion of singing as a teenager? Q What was your aim in life as a teenager? But she feels that a lot needs to be done.

However, acoustics have always been my strength. Q What was the most interesting part of your life as a teenager?

astha tamang maskey gotta love

A Like most Nepali children Yotta dreamt of being a doctor. Q Any message to the teenagers? Ready for a ride! Like I mentioned earlier, when I was a child, my family was moving around a lot, and I had to cope and catch up with a lot, but I have always been an open-minded person and I think this attitude helped me accept life the way it was.

I was more of an introvert and music helped me in my search for direction. Let her petite stature not deceive you. Do you still have it or have you overcome it?

I absolutely loved them. She is also a certified sound engineer.

Gotta Be Love-Aastha Tamang Maskey Song Lyrics | English+ Hindi+ Nepali songs lyrics

In the tide of life don't waste your time to go on a ride. But with time, Adtha realized music was my true calling and my parents never forced me into being a doctor. But now that I look back upon my teenage years, I think the changes and the challenges that I went throughshaped me into much of who I am today. Keep it fresh and cool by limiting jewellery to one or two standout pieces: A I was very intent on doing music ever since I was a little girl.

A I think it would have to be music, or rather, how I discovered music and completely took charge of it. I picked up a guitar when I was 13 and wrote my first ever song when I was

No comments:

Post a Comment